Monday 14 June 2010

Central St Martins Exhibition

So, I have some pictures in a show if anyone would like to have a gander. A collaboration project by Jemma Gray of St Martins MA Creative Practice for Narrative Environments, myself and several others brought our talents together to help Jemma accomplish her aims for the project. If you'd like to know more then I suggest you get yourselves to the show! I shall be updating my website at some point over the weekend with the images, so if you can't make it to the show, or are simply too far away from London to even consider the trip, you'll be able to see the images (I shall also look into getting the final piece up at some point).

If you have an invite to the St Martins Private Views then I may see you on the 18th between 6-10pm, if not then the opening times and dates are below.

It's open to the public from the 21st June and runs until the 24th June (12-8pm), St Martins Southampton Row campus, London, WC1B 4AP and I believe the nearest tube is Holborn.

Hope you enjoy, and perhaps I shall see you at one of the other uni shows if not this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment